A gentle manual therapy approach that releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction and improve whole-body health and performance. Using a soft touch which is generally no greater than 5 grams – about the weight of a nickel – therapist releases restrictions in the soft tissues that surround the central nervous system. CranioSacral Therapy is increasingly used as a preventive health measure for its ability to bolster resistance to disease, and is effective for addressing a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction.
CranioSacral Therapy Massage
- Relieve pain and discomfort.
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Lose weight and improve fitness
- Accelerate healing from any injury or surgery
- Enjoy lower stress levels
- Eliminate chronic pain
- Find relief from emotional trauma
The process of evaluating a client’s positioning of his or her body and limbs to determine directly observable physical abnormalities.
Analyzing a person’s posture also includes looking at their body structure and identifying weak, inflexible muscles that could be the source or underlying cause of abnormal postural development. To obtain a complete analysis, it is important for a trained person to review all angles of the body. Doing this will give a diagnosis of the postural problem and a program for corrective action.
How can a postural analysis benefit you?
- Your overall well-being
- Your posture and spinal alignment
- Your health and fitness goals
- The look of your clothing
- Your self-confidence and energy levels